• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Super HOT Dubia Sale!!

Zen ReptileZ

Juvenile Dragon
Get your orders placed by this Friday for shipment next week.

I am pricing mixed XS, S, M-S at .$05 each Orders over $25 ship free

If you would like only a specific size, please contact me for a price quote. :)

ALL ORDERS PLACED THIS WEEK (by Midnight Friday) WILL RECEIVE A THANK YOU GIFT/OFFER!

Please search this forum and the BOI on FaunaClassifieds for reviews on my quality. ZenReptileZ

I use USPS priority 2-3 day shipping. DOAs will receive a replacement order, no cash refunds. I just ask for photos of the shipment to be emailed within 3 hours of package delivery. Has never happened. Just a disclaimer. :)

Email me at [email protected] to place your order, ask questions, get pricing, or just to say hello to a fellow reptile lover! I use PayPal for all transactions, I will give you my information once an order has been established.

I reserve the right to limit the purchase qty. for this sale to ensure maximum distribution to all customers.

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi erin. Just wanted to comment on this and say she has great bugs and great packing/shipping. When i got mine they got stuck in the sorting facility when it was pretty cold out and when i got them there wasnt one dead. Anyone who needs them i highly recomend Erin shes great. Helped me with all my questions as it was my first order and the start of my colony. Thanks again Erin.

Zen ReptileZ

Juvenile Dragon
Hi erin. Just wanted to comment on this and say she has great bugs and great packing/shipping. When i got mine they got stuck in the sorting facility when it was pretty cold out and when i got them there wasnt one dead. Anyone who needs them i highly recomend Erin shes great. Helped me with all my questions as it was my first order and the start of my colony. Thanks again Erin.

Thank you Tim!! :)

will_him_is

Juvenile Dragon
Thanks a lot. I just got them in the mail. Every bit of 500 in the perfect size. Impressive that not a single one was doa. Breeders were fat and the right order also. And I do appreciate the packaging. Made it easy to handle once they got here.A++
I would definitely be back. Thanks again.
uploadfromtaptalk1403300370106.jpg