• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

SUPER BRIGHT Hypo tiger citrus het trans

americanbeardeddragons

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi, i have here a hypo tiger citrus het trans. He is a sibling to the silkbacks in my other post. The trans from this clutch were bluish green and he is now het for blueish green trans!! Hes eating great on dubias and veggies. His color is very bright yellow with some nice tiger bars. He should throw some high colored hypo trans. He is about 8 to 10 weeks old. He is a possible male. The possibilities with this male are very great! Breed him to a citrus leatherback double het for hypo trans and produce some stunning blueish green hypo trans leatherbacks!! He is $100 plus shipping. If you have any questions or if your interested you can pm me or email me at [email protected].
Thank You
high qualtiy 046.JPG
high qualtiy 050.JPG
high qualtiy 044.JPG

NaTasha Brinkley

Juvenile Dragon
Have you sold him yet?! He's beautiful... my daughter wants a normal, but this one I want for myself. Where are you located?