• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sunken Eyes

KerrySmith

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have heard from many sources that sunken eyes can be a bad sign for your bearded dragon. I am having some trouble telling if my bearded has sunken eyes or not. I have inserted pictures here:
8EAA0FB0-81F2-46AD-ADC0-513169B3BC11.jpeg

E86CE60E-0C53-4942-8809-689AECACE02C.jpeg
694D85D3-467D-4343-9D7D-32564F0CCEDC.jpeg

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I have heard from many sources that sunken eyes can be a bad sign for your bearded dragon. I am having some trouble telling if my bearded has sunken eyes or not. I have inserted pictures here:
View attachment 22987
View attachment 22988View attachment 22989
I'm not an expert and only have some experience with a baby, but I don't think they look shrunken. And his eyebrow looks arched and not flat which is a good sign. Hoping experts can chime in and give you a better opinion. Sorry I can't be of more help. Pretty baby, btw. :)

KerrySmith

Bearded Dragon Egg
I'm not an expert and only have some experience with a baby, but I don't think they look shrunken. And his eyebrow looks arched and not flat which is a good sign. Hoping experts can chime in and give you a better opinion. Sorry I can't be of more help. Pretty baby, btw. :)
Thank you so much! That makes me feel a whole lot better!