• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Such a funny guy

wiiiroc

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
IMGP1216.jpg
IMGP1210.jpg

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Too Cute, he seems to be enjoying his basking time. Love them! They make me smile, and many times, LMAO with their antics! ;D

wiiiroc

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
He may not like to eat, but he loves basking :)

IMGP1234.jpg

IMGP1237.jpg

Looks....comfortable?

IMGP1241.jpg

While he was basking, I gave him a nice pat on the head and placed a piece of lettuce near his mouth. He ate it!!! I was so excited. He began basking again, and so I tried for another piece. He was reluctant. I put it right on his tongue, he looked at it for a few seconds, then munched it down!
Maybe a third time??!?!!!

Nope!

IMGP1256.jpg

IMGP1260.jpg

Oh well... two pieces is better than none!
Good job lil fella'.
Hopefully it'll have him eating a little more tomorrow.

wiiiroc

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
He's so funny. I can put anything on his head and he'll keep it there for...a really long time.
Doesn't even bother him! Ha.

wiiiroc

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I really am. He's just such an amazing fellow, and I really want the absolute best for him!
/New Mom Syndrome

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Great last pic....a huge smile and laugh is a great way to start the day !!!