• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Stubb's new home. Best home.

Itio

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello! I'm Stubb's mom. Stubbs has had quite the troubled life. I've only had him a year, but his previous three...

I got him as a rescue from my work. He came in early March and didn't leave until he came home with me mid-May. He spent those couple months getting extensive treatment for severe MBD. His previous family thought he was lazy.

A year later and he can... sort of walk. He can.... usually lift his head. Though, he's got the best UVB money can buy and the most patient mama that deals with him.

He loves apples and yellow squash and isn't much of an insect fan. So, he gets prepared Repashy Grub Pie and Beardie Buffet to get that insect protein. He does occasionally get hornworms and superworms because they are big enough for him to see and (usually) not miss when he goes for them. His salads have powdered grub pie, veggie burger, beardie buffet, reptiboost, and (of course) calcium plus dusted on. He gets liquid calcium every other morning.

In the summer time, he gets a lot of outside time with me. He has near zero heat tolerance and 80F is enough to make him think he's hot.

I love him though, and I hope you do too!
(A shameless promo...) You can see his story on Instagram at SpunkyMisterStubbs.
20190316_190626.jpg
20190116_151128.jpg