• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Stress mark?

VinceG123

Hatchling Dragon
is his beard color a normal color? It's kind of darkish but it never gets darker than it is in the picture. He doesn't seem stressed at all. He lets me hold him, grubs on greens and carrots, and always has a big appetite for dubias. He basks and always poops when I give him baths. So could that just be his normal beard color ? Or could it just be because of shedding. He is in the process of a shed right now.

Attachments

• IMG_2579.JPG
    IMG_2579.JPG
    683.7 KB · Views: 26

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
is his beard color a normal color? It's kind of darkish but it never gets darker than it is in the picture. He doesn't seem stressed at all. He lets me hold him, grubs on greens and carrots, and always has a big appetite for dubias. He basks and always poops when I give him baths. So could that just be his normal beard color ? Or could it just be because of shedding. He is in the process of a shed right now.
that's all normal coloration nothing to worry