• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Straight to sleep

Double d

Hatchling Dragon
Once a week I clean both of my Dragons Habitats.. I allow them to roam freely around the living room but they don’t instead to find a corner and go straight to sleep.. I’m thinking it’s because my apartment is usually around 74 degree.. so the cool atmosphere makes them sluggish.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Nope, it's just a weird dragon thing LOL! Mine always find a corner to snuggle into and fall right asleep. Either a corner or a pillow or something they can hide under.

KrissyLeigh

Juvenile Dragon
I wish mine chilled out like that! I have to block off any crevice that he could get stuck in or any area I haven't cleaned well. He get a into EVERYTHING! And climbs and leaps and somersaults... he's an adult too, with a large cage and gets taken out for walks and baths ALL THE TIME. It's like having a scaly little.toddler that doesn't talk back!

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I wish mine chilled out like that! I have to block off any crevice that he could get stuck in or any area I haven't cleaned well. He get a into EVERYTHING! And climbs and leaps and somersaults... he's an adult too, with a large cage and gets taken out for walks and baths ALL THE TIME. It's like having a scaly little.toddler that doesn't talk back!
Sometimes the boys are like that.. my Simon is like that he will run around a room we have all safe for them to run around and he will run around for hours.. my female Izzy just finds a place to nap after alittle run around..