• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Stitch’s pad

SoCalSk8r

Bearded Dragon Egg
We got this from Animal Plastics and I can’t say enough good thing about it. The quality is top notch and it’s light as a feather.

22ff99a8af15334932d3e6c0e16f5112.jpg

ca20c0f7ab7a6c498162a7d8e4a1a799.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Minerva

Hatchling Dragon
We got this from Animal Plastics and I can’t say enough good thing about it. The quality is top notch and it’s light as a feather.

22ff99a8af15334932d3e6c0e16f5112.jpg

ca20c0f7ab7a6c498162a7d8e4a1a799.jpg

Hi! So I'm looking at the site and would you mind telling me exactly which one you got ? They're pretty cool I'm gonna get one. I need to upgrade my dracos tank ..

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

SoCalSk8r

Bearded Dragon Egg
Mine is a T12 with glass doors. I had the depth changed to 20” (from 24”) so it would fit on a specific shelf.

The wait time is very long but the quality is top notch.

Minerva

Hatchling Dragon
Mine is a T12 with glass doors. I had the depth changed to 20” (from 24”) so it would fit on a specific shelf.

The wait time is very long but the quality is top notch.

Thank you for your response !![emoji41]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

BriDrapes

Bearded Dragon Egg
What is the lighting situation? Easy to install? What kind of temperatures are you getting?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk