• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Spot clean

Playdeadrin

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello!
I am just curious what everyone does to spot clean their tank after their beardie poops. What methods do you use as a daily cleaner to stop bacterial contamination?? Thanks guys!

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello!
I am just curious what everyone does to spot clean their tank after their beardie poops. What methods do you use as a daily cleaner to stop bacterial contamination?? Thanks guys!
Vinegar/ water 50/50 solution ---

Bailey

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
I mix half water with half vinegar and use it to wipe down the enclosure. Then I remove the flooring (I use non-adhesive shelf liner) and sweep out the excess calcium powder, substrate, poop, etc. that may be in there and put a squeaky clean new liner down.

Tip: Don't use any kitchen or bathroom cleaners. It is bad for them :).