• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Smaug needs to be cuddled to sleep @ night!

TinySmaugOfficial

Hatchling Dragon
I don’t have any pictures yet, but Smaug loves to be cuddled to sleep! We turn out all the lights at night and He‘ll fall asleep in my moms hands and honestly it’s just so precious! he dosnt even wanna go back in his cage, he just wants to be on her and he is just stealing my heart!!!

BeardieLover<3

Juvenile Dragon
Aww cute, my little baby glass surfs TONS as soon as the lights go off at night. I don't know why but i take her out and she snuggles and falls asleep after roaming around for a while its weird but still cute when she falls alseep

TinySmaugOfficial

Hatchling Dragon
Aww cute, my little baby glass surfs TONS as soon as the lights go off at night. I don't know why but i take her out and she snuggles and falls asleep after roaming around for a while its weird but still cute when she falls alseep
Aww. Maybe she’s afraid of the dark!

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I don’t have any pictures yet, but Smaug loves to be cuddled to sleep! We turn out all the lights at night and He‘ll fall asleep in my moms hands and honestly it’s just so precious! he dosnt even wanna go back in his cage, he just wants to be on her and he is just stealing my heart!!!
My guy puts himself to bed. lol About 15 minutes before lights go out he'll go over to his little burrow spot and start digging, turning, digging, turning until everything is just right. Then he'll wiggle himself into his little hollow and wait patiently for the lights to go out. He's put himself to bed since he was little. hahahaha Goes down for the night better than my kiddos every did.