• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Skeeter’s tail

Aubs15

Hatchling Dragon
I’m a little worried about the tip of skeeters tail. He had a full shed about two weeks ago and everything came off but the tip of his tail is looking a little strange. His tail is getting ready to shed again I think but I’m concerned about the tip looking like this. Any ideas of what it is? Thanks in advance :)
6b1a92147ee9c72ca6c51662d31d1fab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Looks like there is some or was some stuck shed there. Keep an eye on it for any changes, discoloration or change is shape. It might stay like that or might fall off.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Looks like either stuck shed or a pinch injury keep an eye on it and if it progresses up the tail or looks bad then seek your reptile vet.