• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Simon and Lila Here!

Simon's Lair Show

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce Simon and Lila to the forum! I run a Bearded Dragon Comedy Show on YouTube called Simon's Lair

Simon is super calm in supernatural situations but always looking to satisfy his curiosities. He is a sweetheart and loves cuddling more than my dogs do. He is a red hypo trans and LOVES roaches.

Lila is a Zero dragon that is an absolute punk. She's smart, dark, and takes charge of every moment. You do not want to cross her on shedding day. She has a super cool pattern on her back and is a sucker for superworms. I've never meet anyone with this much attitude.

I spend most of my week admiring and talking with bearded dragon owners on Instagram @simonslairshow and producing the show while working a full time job, and I just discovered this site, sooooo my life is pretty much bearded dragons! I'd love to answer any questions and contribute to the forum with photos and videos and of course I want to see everyone's dragons. I hope every one is having an excellent day and we appreciate any
support or feedback on our show!

- Griffin

IMG_2680.JPG

My cute little ball pit boy <3

Lila Taking Down the Moon.jpg

The baddest girl taking down the moon! But still <3 her tons.