1. Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Discussion in 'Bearded Dragon Health' started by J.M., Jun 11, 2019 at 12:41 PM.

1. J.M.

J.M. Bearded Dragon Egg

My bearded's got this shriveled looking nose and I have no idea what's up, I've looked on the internet to see if anyone else has this problem and no dice, I dont know if it's a diet issue, lighting issue, heat issue, or some type of infection if anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated.[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. kaylynangel

kaylynangel Hatchling Dragon

3. kaylynangel

kaylynangel Hatchling Dragon

It looks like part of his shed ---- take a soft tooth brush in the bath and see if you can loosen it or if it comes off
    kaylyn
  4. The Lizard Lady

The Lizard Lady Bearded Dragon Egg

It looks as if that's the way they'll remain. One of my rescues looks very similar. His scales were never corrected (It was a shedding and nutritional issue), but we prevented it by correcting his diet and soaking him in pedialyte twice a week until we were sure he was healthy and shedding with no issues. What are his temps and diet like? Does he have UVB? If so, what bulb/output?