• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Shriveled scales on top of snout.

J.M.

Bearded Dragon Egg
My bearded's got this shriveled looking nose and I have no idea what's up, I've looked on the internet to see if anyone else has this problem and no dice, I dont know if it's a diet issue, lighting issue, heat issue, or some type of infection if anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• 15602712203317552868862212434146.jpg
    15602712203317552868862212434146.jpg
    797.8 KB · Views: 71

The Lizard Lady

Bearded Dragon Egg
It looks as if that's the way they'll remain. One of my rescues looks very similar. His scales were never corrected (It was a shedding and nutritional issue), but we prevented it by correcting his diet and soaking him in pedialyte twice a week until we were sure he was healthy and shedding with no issues. What are his temps and diet like? Does he have UVB? If so, what bulb/output?

Latest posts