• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Showing off

GroomerMo

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I thought I would start a topic just for people that love their beardie so much they love showing off pics so here's my little girl her names ryuu
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359684122.829809.jpg

And here's me and Ryuu
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359684145.884493.jpg

GroomerMo

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Wow so many beautiful dragons I wish I knew what type mine is either a normal or a morph

Augie

Juvenile Dragon
Most baby dragons and their final colors are like a box of chocolates. Seriously! :D

Mine started out looking complete plain Jane normal, with lavender streaking along his back. After a few sheds his head and legs are now orange, and the lavender streaks are but a faint memory. We'll see what happens with him soon enough! :eek:

The reality of the whole thing is you really won't know unless you know his lineage. Things like that aren't very important to me. I'm sure you feel the same way, just by how well you've done in making changes that are for the best of your dragon. Ryuu the dragon... how appropriate LOL. Ha-do-ken! :cool:

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
@GroomerMo - I was looking at your Pic, are all his claws clear, no black? Otherwise your BD does not look to show any obvious signs of any kind of morph.

Augie

Juvenile Dragon
@GroomerMo - I was looking at your Pic, are all his claws clear, no black? Otherwise your BD does not look to show any obvious signs of any kind of morph.

For the record, I like the fact my dragon's claws are black. :D

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The comment was made to possibly give an answer to her question, because clear claws would be a 'Hypo' trait.

Like you, I don't particularly give a hoot what they are or where they come from providing they are healthy. True normals are generally hardier BDs. It wasn't until after breeders started playing 'God' with genetics, that the majority of these serious illnesses & issues became more common happenings because of lowered immune systems caused by inter breeding, familial breeding to originally achieve some of these 'Fancy' Morphs.

GroomerMo

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Her claws are clear I just wasn't sure if morphs need different care the normals