• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Shipping a 7 month old beardie

kylesettles

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey gang!

My wife and I are moving from Alaska to Michigan and are trying to find the safest way to transport our beardie, Dojo.

Unfortunately, our airline requires that reptiles are checked in cargo. For us, that is not an option as it’s approximately 20 hours of travel in cargo. Not liking that idea! Instead, we are starting to look into shipping her.

I’ve started looking into shipyourreptiles.com but was hoping others might have done experience/advice. I’m thinking overnight priority is our best option but i would appreciate any advice from the community. We’re not at all concerned with price so all options can be considered.

Thank you in advance for the help!

Attachments

• 1DB93BDC-F8CD-47C5-BC80-64AC792996B6.jpeg
    1DB93BDC-F8CD-47C5-BC80-64AC792996B6.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 14

bugman

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Sorry if I'm late with this response (I honestly don't peruse the forums that much - just don't have time!), but I would strongly recommend you use a reputable shipping company. ShipYourReptiles is definitely a good one, and I happen to be the owner of another one - Reptiles2You. If you still need a resource, we'd be happy to help you. And as I said, SYR is also good. Best of luck!
--
Clay Ghann
Ghann's Cricket Farm, Inc. ---- Reptiles2You, LLC

SwaysMommy01

Hatchling Dragon
I had my bearded juvie shipped for Arizona to Ny by Reptiles2You and he was packaged perfect OnTime No Issues and Very Happy If purchasing another dragon I would highly recommend using them again. I was a little concerned at first because Arizona to NY is a far difference and the Climate is very Different, But My little guy was Arm Waving 15 mins after he Arrived so I guess he enjoyed his Journey!