• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Shedding help!

kkb95

Bearded Dragon Egg
0CEC93FC-E130-4726-84FF-3397FA20D998.jpeg
10C5910D-9013-4A06-BBE0-C6E5C0473CA3.jpeg
31BDA6B8-1BB9-41C9-8EB3-DD73C0573EC3.jpeg
29FAECE2-A20A-4917-BCC3-F24A217B8785.jpeg
Can anyone tell me why my bearded dragon’s new skin under her shed looks dull. This has been happening for the last few months every time she sheds. The new skin is like a dull patch. She’s also seem to lost some of color over the last few months and isn’t as bright as she once was. Anyone know what’s causing any of this? Can I get her color back? These are 2 pictures of her shedding issue and her dulling color now compared to her pretty bright color a few months ago in the other 2 pictures.

kkb95

Bearded Dragon Egg
My guess it's her genetics- have you seen her parents? She looks beautiful-- you can take these pics and post on this forum and ask the same question---- people on that forum are more experienced w/ breeds and colors etc --- www.beardeddragon.org
Thank you! I just posted there. I haven’t seen her parents. I picked her up from the breeder when she was a baby but I was so excited to get her I forgot to ask what her parents looked like lol

Troy allen

Bearded Dragon Egg
Compared to Ralph, thats beautiful color. He’s pretty drab beige. I imagine the new skin will take a bit to become rugged, like a Dubia Roach when it molts, the color is all goofy