• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

shedding habits?

chris dalley

Bearded Dragon Egg
so i have had buddy for almost 6 months and he was around 2 months old when i got him according to the pet store. so far he has been shedding around every month and in stages. always started with just the tail then the rest of his body about a week later. even his colors would change for each of his shedding stages separate. yet today i noticed it looks like his tail is starting to get ready the shed and he is already starting to shed just right around his mouth. just curious if anyone else has noticed shedding stages or habits with their beardies?

JenB

Bearded Dragon Egg
Puff is starting to shed for the first time -- the tail anyway. He was acting a bit skiddish yesterday,could this be why?