• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Shed wont

Bailey

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
C9180854-CB84-4E0E-AC70-EFC1EF5F5EA1.jpeg

This shed has been stuck for a month. It hasn’t even became loose yet! He gets baths twice a week... any suggestions how to help? PS: I know he has mbd I rescued this little guy

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
View attachment 25177
This shed has been stuck for a month. It hasn’t even became loose yet! He gets baths twice a week... any suggestions how to help? PS: I know he has mbd I rescued this little guy
The leg looks really swollen can you post another pic of the other leg -- maybe the back legs together --- shed can take a long time to come off -- let it do its thing --- and I would lay off the baths - he doesnt need two a week -- it will dry the scales out ---

Bailey

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
The leg looks really swollen can you post another pic of the other leg -- maybe the back legs together --- shed can take a long time to come off -- let it do its thing --- and I would lay off the baths - he doesnt need two a week -- it will dry the scales out ---
Both his legs are that fat. He’s a chunky munky. I’m almost certain he is over weight

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
His shed is almost ready, you should only be concerned about shed on tail tips , toes , eyes and nose, other than that they do a good job of getting it off themselves, make shure to offer rough rocks so he has something to rub against

Bailey

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
His shed is almost ready, you should only be concerned about shed on tail tips , toes , eyes and nose, other than that they do a good job of getting it off themselves, make shure to offer rough rocks so he has something to rub against
he has a rough wooden log and a cactus :) I'm redoing his cage like the desert soon.