• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

*SEPTEMBER 2013* PIC O' THE MONTH VOTING THREAD

It is time to Vote for your favorite Photo from the 'September 2013 Pic O' The Month Contest'

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
New Contest Logo.jpg
~~~ September 2013 Vote ~~~

Well folks, all submissions are in & posted, the time has come to pick your favorite Photo to be posted on the Home page for the next Month. We have had some great submissions once again & again making it a tough choice. Please take the time to pick the Photo of your choice. Any Registered Member can Vote. Clicking on the contest Banner above or the Collage below will take you to the Full Size Photos.

We would like to thank all members who have entered the Pics of their wonderful BD companions, which are the heart of this Forum & this Contest.
September Collage.jpg
Any Registered Member may Vote for one Photo of your choice from the '*September 2013* "Pic O' The Month Contest"', if you have already made your choice, please locate the number representing your choice in the collage above, find it in the above voting poll, click the Button beside it & then 'Cast Your Vote'.

Voting will continue for 7 days, until 11:00 (11:00 PM) CST of September 28th, 2013, at which time the Voting Poll will be closed & you all will have chosen the 'Winner'. Entrants please refer to the Contest Rules for the procedure in the event of a tie. Please refer any questions or comments pertaining to the Contest to the following thread which also contains the Contest Rules ...
BDF Pic O' The Month Contest Discussions
Thank you all for participating & may the best Photo WIN!!! Good Luck to all!!!

Last edited:

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Really!!! :confused: I must be getting senile in my old age, because I am pretty sure that I did announce it, 11 days ago, in the following thread on the 28th of September, immediately after the contest ended ...

Our September 2013 "Pic O' The Month" WINNER!!!

Just like every other past month's winner that the POTMC was run ...

It is the Forum Admin (Josh) that must set it up to display on the home page. 'That' has not been done yet, nor has it been added to the Contest section of the Media gallery, all beyond my control.

You are right
The winer is obvious
laughing-so-hard-ag1.gif

Last edited:

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Unsure if anyone is going to host it now. The Contest was my baby, I put it together, ran it, etc & I'm not, I don't have the permissions anymore after resigning as a Mod to do it properly.