• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Seizures

danzemacabre

Bearded Dragon Egg
So we are pet sitting my eldest's class beardie for the summer vacation. We have had him now for about 4 weeks. He started seizing the other day, which we have come to realize is mostly related to a calcium deficiency, we have not taken him to a vet yet. The weird thing is, it only seems to happen while he is in his enclosure. I have had him outside his enclosure for the past 4 hours with no episodes, but when we put him back in, within 30 minutes he'll have an episode.

Does anyone have any experience with this, phenomenon? we are currently getting his diet back in order and have just put in a UVB bulb for him.

danzemacabre

Bearded Dragon Egg
I am sorry to hear this --- please go to this website - and post what you have posted here and pics of the tank and lighting - on this board you will find people very experienced w/ what he is going thru- there is also a vet moderator on that board- her name is Drache613 (Tracie) and another one there AHBD -- hery can help you the best
kaylyn
which website?