• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sector the Red/Orange Hypo-Trans Leather Boy

Twinkie13

Juvenile Dragon
IMG_5161.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5162.JPG
    IMG_5162.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5163.JPG
    IMG_5163.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_5164.JPG
    IMG_5164.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_5165.JPG
    IMG_5165.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_5166.JPG
    IMG_5166.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 27

Twinkie13

Juvenile Dragon
Partial body shed and not really all fired up showing his color.

He is a male that is 1.5 years old.

Breeder was Daichu Dragons( I was pleased with them for the most part. He did have a toe nip which wasn't disclosed. I think it was an oversight as I see them usually disclose those things. Was shipped on time and heat pack still warm and very healthy looking as a baby)

Enclosure is by South Texas Dragons. Handmade and lead time was accurate and custom built to order with certain things added and dropped. Highly recommend his work.

So that's my guy and setup. I am pretty close to adding another (as we all know, they ARE addictive lol)....thinking maybe female and try and do one clutch to give it a shot and say I did it.....would not be for profit and would seek the babies only to cover cost of the birth cycle...

Was thinking a Citrus Tiger or some yellow-ish. Or maybe Zero. I would want another leatherback as well. BUT, and this is a question for some of y'all.....Would I get mainly ALL leathers and SOME silkies of ALL silkies? I'm sure I can dig up the answer as I forget which traits are dominant or co-dominant.
I wouldn't want too many silkies out there, and I kinda fall in the thinking that silkies shouldn't be "bred for" so to say.....BUT as I say that, I've ALWAYS wanted one lol so I know I contradict myself there.....I know it is a topic of controversy in the beardie world.