• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sadly need a better home for my beardie ASAP!

Beardiesrock84

Hatchling Dragon
Hello. I have not been on here in awhile, but I still have my beardie. I am sad to say, about a month ago he started chewing on his own tail. It is doing better but he needs medical attention because it looks like he is starting to get tail rot. I need to rehome him as I am being evicted from my home and my electric has been turned off as of today. I am in Sacramento Califonia and I figured here would be the best place to find him a good loving home. I have come on really hard times in life and he doesn't deserve to have to go through them too. I love him with all my heart, but it is best for him if I find him a new home asap. I have posted on craigslist and facebook in hopes to find someone who will love him as much as I do, but be able to take better care of him. Please if anyone is in the sacramento area and can take him I would be forever grateful and so would he.
His name is Gordo and I rescued him from someone else about 2 years ago. I am guessing he is about 8 years old. Please, I really need to find him a home soon, since I now have no electricity and his lights can not be on. If anyone can help please contact me.
I am putting my email on here because I will get it on my phone and it is the best way to get ahold of me.
Thank you.
Crystal

[email protected]

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Prayers for you and Gordo – hoping you can find him a new home soon – and you too!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Sorry to hear about your troubles. Hope you are able to find a good home for Gordo and yourself.

sapphira80

Bearded Dragon Egg
Very sorry to hear about your troubles, and I think it's very noble of you to find a new home for your dear friend. Good luck, and I hope things get better for both of you.