• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Runty beardie?

Chris123

Bearded Dragon Egg
I purchased this girl from a breeder online in August, on the website it listed her hatch date as 5/29 so she would be about six months now, however my research has show she's not as big as all of the other beardies I've seen at he age.

Here's a pic! Her name's Pancake.

573d9805b9ee1f6933f21faf126d71cac7f95cef.jpg

Here's her setup, 40 gal. 150 wat heat bulb + UVB.

Some notes:
  • The breeder I got her from cohabbed the juveniles, I know because others listed ha nipped toes/tails.
  • She REFUSES to eat greens. I have tried everything. Breeder believes they do not need them (wtf??) Praying for a miracle.
Is Pancake normal??? I'm worried about her TT_TT

Chris123

Bearded Dragon Egg
The UVB is a coil bulb.

I tried mealworms in her salads but she didn't go for it, the movement didn't seem to entice her.

She hasn't shed since I got her in August. Dunno about before that, I only have the breeder's word on how old she is.