• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Runny poop

Frank the baby beardry

Bearded Dragon Veteran
So frank just has another runny poop it’s been like a week scene the last one so I’m not to concerned it might be bravuase he has some shed covering his poop hole.

Frank the baby beardry

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Could be the diet - or it could be just that way - some dragons will have a runnier stool --- does it come and go?
Kind fisrt time he had a runny poop was two weeks after I got him the second time was a week ago and now right now. I don’t think I should be worried. And if it if anything next month he goes to the vet for his 6 months check up and parasites test.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Kind fisrt time he had a runny poop was two weeks after I got him the second time was a week ago and now right now. I don’t think I should be worried. And if it if anything next month he goes to the vet for his 6 months check up and parasites test.
Take a stool sample in ------------- NO ENEMAS!! they can end up in disasterous restults

Frank the baby beardry

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Take a stool sample in ------------- NO ENEMAS!! they can end up in disasterous restults
Ok I will make sure not to. And I don’t even know what that is

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ok I will make sure not to. And I don’t even know what that is
Enemas are when they stick something up the rectum and make them go poop--- it can be very dangerous for a dragon because everything is so small and close together --- some can end up paralyzed in the back legs --- or some it can kill them ---- NO Enemas !! You take a fecal in for the vet---- that way they wont need to do it -- just make sure its fresh poop and tell them that ---