• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Roach water crystals?

Kpontius

Hatchling Dragon
First time users of the water crystals for my roaches. I have been using the one for crickets (with calcium) that comes in a jar. It has become very hard to find not to mention expensive so order water crystals off e-bay.
Upon receiving the order it tells me to mix with warm water and will make a gallon.
First, don’t need a gallon at a time. Second, do I add water and then when they are dried out reuse or throw out? Best place to order?
Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You dont need to do a gal at a time I just do a pickle jar full. I store it in the fridge so the crystals last longer once mixed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I throw out once dried up. I get my Crystal's from home depot in the garden section the miracle grow brand...the bag lasts a long time and doesn't have additives in it

Kpontius

Hatchling Dragon
Wow! Thanks for the info on Home Depot. Never would of thought of that. And the pickle jar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AngelDeVille

Hatchling Dragon
Home depot? Now ya tell me!

I just bought some at a pet store for my new dubia colony!

What are they called?

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Polymer water crystals they are just water Crystal's that go in soil. Miracle grow is who makes them