• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Reptivite with D3

jkhuff16

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello,

Just got a 7 week old bearded dragon from a reptile expo. I was recommended to use the reptivite with D3...will that be sufficient? If so how often should I use it. If not what should I use?

Thank You!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
No you also need a calcium with out D3 and a calcium with D3 and alternate the 3. People come up with their own schedule. I used to use calcium w/o D3 exclusively and then used the Reptivite with D3 on the weekends. I always felt if they had a good UVB bulb then the calcium w/D3 wasn't needed. Some people like to do 2 days calcium w/D3, 2 days calcium w/o D3, 2 days Reptivite w/D3 and one day of nothing.

Currently I use Repashy Calcium Plus, it has safe doses of everything to use every day.

Janelle

Juvenile Dragon
I also use Repashy Calcium Plus. It is so much easier to deal with than trying to keep track of multiple supplements all the time.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I also use the Repashy Calcium plus for my boys for ease..