• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Repticon's coming to SLC!

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I do realize I'm probably talking to myself here, but Repticon is coming to more than just SLC.

Reactions: Jp

bb66

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have never been to a Reptile Expo, I'm almost sure I would come home with another pet or 2 and much lighter in the pocket book :p.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I have never been to a Reptile Expo, I'm almost sure I would come home with another pet or 2 and much lighter in the pocket book :p.
I agree with that sentiment. Unfortunately this is Utah and the reptiles will probably not be the ultimately coolest, so not too awful worried.

bb66

Bearded Dragon Egg
You may be quite surprised at the selection & quality of reptiles. I'm told that generally breeders will come from far & wide to decent expos, not just the locals.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Cool, I would have to agree with those sentiments also. I have yet to have one close enough to warrant making the trip, so I have never been to one either.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
You may be quite surprised at the selection & quality of reptiles. I'm told that generally breeders will come from far & wide to decent expos, not just the locals.
I only see gecko, tortoise, and snake breeders scheduled to go.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It's going to be in Orlando next month. Who's Down?