• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Relocation of my 8 year old dragon

Kian Arnold

Bearded Dragon Egg
Unfortunately, it is time to part with my beautiful dragon Sunny. I have had her (a presumed she) for eight years and she is an absolute gem of a lizard. I have been at college the last few years, and my mom is finding it hard to give her the care and attention she deserves.

I got her at a reptile expo in San Diego, and she has a beautiful orange beard. She is very social and loves getting out of the cage. Looking for somebody that already has extensive knowledge in regards to dragon care, and who has the time to play with her a couple times a week.

The cage setup is stellar (pictures below), got the cage online it is a custom cage (was $450), and has all the bulbs and decorations it needs.

We are located in Los Angeles, California. Asking for a $300 relocation fee.

Attachments

• IMG_9682.PNG
    IMG_9682.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_9685.PNG
    IMG_9685.PNG
    4.2 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_8015.JPG
    IMG_8015.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_9686.PNG
    IMG_9686.PNG
    4 MB · Views: 71

Kian Arnold

Bearded Dragon Egg
Bumping the relocation fee down to $150, need somebody who is gonna take good care of her!
Feel free to text me, 310-955-6609

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Great looking dragon, sorry your having to rehome her..

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Awe, I'm so sorry you have to rehome her she looks like a real sweet dragon.