• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Rehoming bearded dragons

2Pacalypse

Juvenile Dragon
Pittsburgh/Greensburg area of PA
Male that will be 6 months this month needs homed ASAP. Stressed over my other pets which I rehomed but he still is very stressed plus moved into a 4’ enclosure & he is just not happy. All day long he is scratching at glass & Im not comfortable handling so he needs an experienced person who can comfort him.
He basks etc but won’t eat.
This is the 9th day he won’t eat. Needs a quiet home without pets or noise.
7650E4CC-DC1D-411A-B589-D7C5B74444C5.jpeg
3DDEC6EB-EB0D-4961-A710-A7162EF5CB90.jpeg
F7E28CBA-51C9-4313-B8AE-29FB51AE3CF9.jpeg
$350 includes enclosure/lights etc plus roach setup (due to him being easily stressed, I think he should go with the enclosure but I’m not experienced & willing to talk if you say otherwise)

baby hypo red which Ive only had two weeks. Breeder stated she is female but I can’t guarantee. Seems very healthy $160

4’ pvc enclosure/still in box $325

will only rehome to someone who has experience with bearded dragon & can prove it by answering questions.

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
im sorry things didn’t work out :( , from what i can see , it sounds like you tried everything in your power to make em happy, its a shame, some bearded dragons are just nutcases and dont calm down……. I hope they find good homes.

2Pacalypse

Juvenile Dragon
im sorry things didn’t work out :( , from what i can see , it sounds like you tried everything in your power to make em happy, its a shame, some bearded dragons are just nutcases and dont calm down……. I hope they find good homes.
Thank you so much! Im so very upset but want him to be happy. Its not him but me, Im still scared & he deserves someone who isn’t afraid to grab him when he is freaking out. I cant keep the others since he will be leaving because this is breaking my heart

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Thank you so much! Im so very upset but want him to be happy. Its not him but me, Im still scared & he deserves someone who isn’t afraid to grab him when he is freaking out. I cant keep the others since he will be leaving because this is breaking my heart
I dont believe you’re at fault whatsoever, some lizards never tame down,,. And you went to such extremes to make them happy. Sorry again it turned out this way, they’ll find good homes with some crazy person im shure.

2Pacalypse

Juvenile Dragon
I dont believe you’re at fault whatsoever, some lizards never tame down,,. And you went to such extremes to make them happy. Sorry again it turned out this way, they’ll find good homes with some crazy person im shure.
Thank you!

2Pacalypse

Juvenile Dragon
Thank you!
I’m getting dreigo actually wanting to take a syringe of liquid the last few days. My question is, do you know of anything that I could try? I’ve been using Flukers Repta-Boost adding some calcium powder or today added Exo Terra multi vitamin powder along with baby food. He took it twice today. The baby food there wasn’t too many options so got Turkey/pear/Sweet potato & another was Chicken/apple/Zucchini
Can he eat all those ingredients? I’ve only given the turkey which he is really loving. The only other food was Chicken/gravy & really thick. Should I leave runny or should I try & do a bit thicker? He has most of it dripping down his chin etc.
Just want to make sure I’m doing this correctly so he is actually benefiting instead of making things worse. He ate a few pieces of Bok Choy 2 weeks ago, then a week later ate 5 Dubia, within the last week, he took one piece of green & when he couldn’t seem to grasp the second piece, he lost interest. He took a small strawberry piece yesterday & showed enthusiasm for the Repta-boost which is why I started adding the baby food today.
He isn’t freaking out so much in the enclosure anymore. May lightly scratch but only for a few mins. I’ve been soaking him in electrolytes every two days (is this too much?) & letting him hang out exploring while I sit on the floor for one to two hours every day or every other day.
Do you have any feedback on the things I’m doing? Any tips on what else I can do?
I had a rescue lined up & thru tears had a heart to heart with him the night before & ever since, it’s like he understood & is trying to do better. Did he understand? I guess I will never really know.