• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Red worms

Dr. D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Has anybody fed red worms aka red wrigglers to your BD is it bad for them? Looking to expand his diet

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I “have” tried to feed them, if they’re from a bait shop id say no (they raise bait worms on hormones and other things) Heres a YouTube of me trying to get my girl to eat them….

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Has anybody fed red worms aka red wrigglers to your BD is it bad for them? Looking to expand his diet
You want them from a reliable feeder source --- this is what I got when I googled them
Yes they can. Both mature adults and young bearded dragons can eat red worms. Just make sure that they are store purchased red worms and not ones that are found in the wild. This is because wild red worms are likely to pick up unknown diseases and parasites that may harm the bearded dragon
I would try and find them from one of the sources you get your insects from --- I have found them once before but I cant remember what website they were on --

Latest posts