• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Razzles's Introduction

Mr.Chicken Nugget

Hatchling Dragon
Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum as you can probably tell. I just got my bearded dragon about a week ago. Their name is Razzles they are a baby bearded dragon.

Attachments

• 20210110_200521.jpg
    20210110_200521.jpg
    697.9 KB · Views: 8

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum as you can probably tell. I just got my bearded dragon about a week ago. Their name is Razzles they are a baby bearded dragon.
Welcome to the forum-- if you have any questions please ask-- the TWO MOST IMPORTANT things in the tank are basking temps taken w/ a digital probe thermometer No stickons they are inaccurate-- and UVB No coils

Mr.Chicken Nugget

Hatchling Dragon
Thank you. Also would a temperature gun also work or should I use it along with a temperature probe? One last thing should the basking temperature be surface temp or ambient temp.

Mr.Chicken Nugget

Hatchling Dragon
Thank you. Also would a temperature gun also work or should I use it along with a temperature probe? One last thing should the basking temperature be surface temp or ambient temp

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thank you. Also would a temperature gun also work or should I use it along with a temperature probe? One last thing should the basking temperature be surface temp or ambient temp.
Both are good- if your using a hammock for a basking decor piece you need to use the probe- guns are inaccurate on a hammock- you want the temp where he sits no ambient temp-