• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Questions about my beardies tank

jeremiahfish

Bearded Dragon Egg
ydpv9YT
3dBHYpt

I’m a new dragon owner, My beardie started getting stress marks yesterday until I took her out of the cage and held her then she brightened right up, what do I need to change in my tank or is she just already acting spoiled? I know the compact uvb light isn’t as good as the tube light so I ordered a fixture and both a temp gun and a digital thermometer, along with a hiding hole, all of these should arrive tomorrow, I just have stick on thermometers rn and they are reading 95-100 on the basking side and 82 on the cool side,

She eats Both crickets and veggies and poops everyday, also does a hammock work for basking or should I change that up?