• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

question to all

Shannon Engel

Bearded Dragon Egg
all right I don't normally do this but just question to everybody I have a bearded dragon and cheese about two years old I had her since she was very small she was very active when she was young but as she got older she started being less active I have her in about and 85 gallon tank and she just pretty much would rather sit on a log and you know I'm playing around you know like I take her out you know I have her out a lot my cats like her you know but I'm just trying to figure out what I can do about it and another thing is like a couple months ago or ball blue out and her back started going a little crooked or whatever so I'm just trying to figure out how to help her back

JumpinJellyfish

Juvenile Dragon
Most important thing is to make sure you have proper lighting (basking and UVB)and temps, and that she's getting enough calcium and correct other nutrients.

Angie Thompson

Bearded Dragon Egg
I agree with JumpinJellyfish, you should make sure her lightning is correct. Is she warm enough? Cool enough? What light are you using at night? Red lights keep them warm but dont let them rest properly, so a moonlight bulb is best. One that will fit the size of your tank and your beardie. And proper UV is a huge factor. What type of insects and veggies are you giving her and how often? I'm glad you posted to ask others opinion, this place is an amazing place to find info its helped me so much with my beardie. And everyone is so supportive. Let us know how it all turns out!

TorQueSS

Bearded Dragon Egg
all right I don't normally do this but just question to everybody I have a bearded dragon and cheese about two years old I had her since she was very small she was very active when she was young but as she got older she started being less active I have her in about and 85 gallon tank and she just pretty much would rather sit on a log and you know I'm playing around you know like I take her out you know I have her out a lot my cats like her you know but I'm just trying to figure out what I can do about it and another thing is like a couple months ago or ball blue out and her back started going a little crooked or whatever so I'm just trying to figure out how to help her back

Calcium, vitamin mix, and proper uvb lighting, for sure, you could put bee pollen on her salad too