• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pricing for a Beardie

mjfreaks

Hatchling Dragon
Is $74.99 a reasonable price from a Breeder Store as opposed to $54.99 at Petsmart or Petco? That is crazy for the price they ask for. Is that reasonable?!

LiamR

Hatchling Dragon
Is $74.99 a reasonable price from a Breeder Store as opposed to $54.99 at Petsmart or Petco? That is crazy for the price they ask for. Is that reasonable?!
That's a reasonable price for a Beardie I'd say, I got my Beardie for $550, but that's only because I live in NZ. Though preferably if it's 75 USD, I'd say that's a good price for Bearded Dragon.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I paid $75 for Dexter at Petsmart. She's a hypo citrus.

Twinkie13

Juvenile Dragon
I paid $75 for Dexter at Petsmart. She's a hypo citrus.
Wow that's cheap for that morph, huh?

At a Petsmart to boot.

I personally would go breeder(reputable one only)....although I would love to see you save a beardie life from those stores lol

AngelDeVille

Hatchling Dragon
I was looking at getting some fancy orange morf, but had to get the semi-rescue from the local pet store, $79 for an almost full grown. He has a little orange striping and a great personality

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I got my leatherback at Petco for the regular beardie price 59.99

KrissyLeigh

Juvenile Dragon
Mine was $140 from a breeder for a hypo citrus. He is gorgeous. The guy actually discounted him for me because he had a little tail nip and a couple toes missing.