• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Post pics of your enclosure!!

Vic and Mars

Juvenile Dragon
16381419025292427133668688140572.jpg

Sam-E

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
My beardie (Collins) loves his hammocks. I think he'd be happy in a chameleon tank with lots of levels and height. His favorite game is 'the floor is lava' and only comes down to eat. Before I get backlash, yes the tank small, yes I use coils, yes I have seen a vet, yes he is healthy and active and just over the 19 month old mark.

Attachments

• 20210817_092340.jpg
    20210817_092340.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 12
  • 20211115_194222.jpg
    20211115_194222.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13

Beardie Lover

Juvenile Dragon
My beardie (Collins) loves his hammocks. I think he'd be happy in a chameleon tank with lots of levels and height. His favorite game is 'the floor is lava' and only comes down to eat. Before I get backlash, yes the tank small, yes I use coils, yes I have seen a vet, yes he is healthy and active and just over the 19 month old mark.
Nice!! He is super cute!

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The tank looks nice but please get rid of the red bulb --- they are harmful to the eyes and can cause long term eye damage and disrupt sleep --- dragons like it cool and dark to sleep - also they have better eye sight than we do -- also if your using a coil UVB please get rid of it --- they are inadequate for UVB and cause all kinds of health problems --- you need a long tube fixture for your tank 24" Zoo Med --- Arcadia Pro T 5 w/ a 12% bulb or a Sunblaster Nano Tech comes w/ a bulb --- please get this ASAP---- if you need more help w/ this please ask-- I will help you -- the UVB has certain placement and distance depending on the screen ---