• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Poop Stress :(

easturbunny

Bearded Dragon Egg
Help!!??!

My Beardie Sophie has weird poop. Yesterday and today. And there was also a large semi/mostly hard urate nearby. Not sure when she pooped that.

Any ideas? I've been giving her a lot of Dubias. Maybe Saturday and for sure yesterday and today. Like a good amount. She'd been eating some super worms (and a few mealworms and waxworms) while I was waiting for her Dubias. I had to feed the super worms for about four days? While I waited for the delivery?

She wasn't eating her veggies for a bit as well. So, for a few days, I was waiting to feed her until a little later. I couldn't handle that lol. So, I put the super worms with her veggies. Now that I have the Dubias, I am doing the same.

I've also been worried that she is dehydrated. So, I bought her a Neptonion Reptile Lizard Water Fountain model NW-31. She's had it for a few days. I have not seen her drink out of it yet but I get busy around the house (working from home).

Also, could it be parasites? If so, how quickly would she need to get to the vet? If not, how long should I wait?

Thank you (yes, it's a cow statue next the poop lol)

Attachments

• 20211025_192816_HDR.jpg
    20211025_192816_HDR.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 14
  • 20211025_192820_HDR.jpg
    20211025_192820_HDR.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 15
  • 20211025_192838.jpg
    20211025_192838.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 14

Rusty

Juvenile Dragon
Help!!??!

My Beardie Sophie has weird poop. Yesterday and today. And there was also a large semi/mostly hard urate nearby. Not sure when she pooped that.

Any ideas? I've been giving her a lot of Dubias. Maybe Saturday and for sure yesterday and today. Like a good amount. She'd been eating some super worms (and a few mealworms and waxworms) while I was waiting for her Dubias. I had to feed the super worms for about four days? While I waited for the delivery?

She wasn't eating her veggies for a bit as well. So, for a few days, I was waiting to feed her until a little later. I couldn't handle that lol. So, I put the super worms with her veggies. Now that I have the Dubias, I am doing the same.

I've also been worried that she is dehydrated. So, I bought her a Neptonion Reptile Lizard Water Fountain model NW-31. She's had it for a few days. I have not seen her drink out of it yet but I get busy around the house (working from home).

Also, could it be parasites? If so, how quickly would she need to get to the vet? If not, how long should I wait?

Thank you (yes, it's a cow statue next the poop lol)
If you think she is dehydrated, give her a bath,
I would not have a fountain in her tank, humidity is problematic, you want dry, she will get respiratory problems,
I think a bug heavy diet is the poop issue, if she is eating and pooping, you have proper temps? Then just watch her for signs, and keep offering greens weather she eats them or not :)