• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Poop problems

What's this is his poop ?

• Shall I go vets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is this normal

• Is this parasites

• Total voters

Drogodragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
image.jpeg
Hello can anyone tell me what this is in his poop ?

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Looks like he's not digesting his food properly. How big is your beardie? What are the temps? What are you feeding it?

Drogodragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
Looks like he's not digesting his food properly. How big is your beardie? What are the temps? What are you feeding it?

He's not eating at the moment I think he's going through brumation when he does eat he has rocket spinage crickets and some times meal worms his tank is 85 on the warm side

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 6

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Spinach is a food item that should only be fed rarely as it is way too high in Calcium it is very hard to digest. Mealworms contain hard chitlin in their shells making them also very hard to digest.. Superworms would be way better, dubia roaches, butterworms, waxworms, silkworms, crickets, hornworms are all good choices...
What is your Basking area temp? what is your cool area temp?