• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Poop problem

Pigmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
Puff isn’t eating very much the last 2 days. Yesterday after I mist him he had a big poop. His veggies didn’t look all digested. Today while having his 1st bath he made a big poop in the water. While his poop seems a little different he is pooping. Then this evening he made a small poop I’m not 100% sure but there appeared to be a small amount of something red, could be blood or partly undigested bugs. He eats dubias. The poop this evening had a small oval something next to it. No poop on it. I still think it’s his because there was a 2nd one in the poop. I’ve included pics. Is this parasites? Do I need to get him to the vet? C7767307-F28C-45D1-B17A-F3EDD0B2E2CD.jpeg4C14ED21-D384-401F-953B-D6409EF062F7.jpeg

Pigmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
He shed overnight and is eating like a piggy. Still need opinions on the white stuff. Does look like some sort of egg. Could this come out of his dubias? Their far from adult size.

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
He shed overnight and is eating like a piggy. Still need opinions on the white stuff. Does look like some sort of egg. Could this come out of his dubias? Their far from adult size.
I'm not expert, sorry. Runny urate can be an indication of parasites, but not the only thing that can cause it. Has his poo been runny since? It could be just the stress of the shed. Shedding may make them go off kilter some. If his urate continues to be runny and odd after his shed, and he's not acting more normal, and your husbandry is good, I would suggest having your vet look for parasites or possible infection. Sorry I can't be of more help. Crossing fingers it's just a reaction to his shed.

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hello, that does look weird but as long as he is acting healthy, all of your husbandry is good and it doesn't happen again. I wouldn't be too worried but if it does I would make an appointment with a vet.