• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

please help!! outside gone WRONG!!

ZoeyTheBeardie

Hatchling Dragon
i took my beardie outside yesterday because it got up to 71 degrees. she was NOT happy!!!! she puffed up with a fully black beard and attacked me and latched onto my finger so hard i had to gently hold her down. i had no idea what to do so i watched her while being a few feet away and she did it again. i even put her on my hand and held her close to the ground and she still attacked me!!! is this normal??? is she sick? did i do the wrong things? should i never take her out again? please help!!

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
She’s stressed, poor girl, some beardies dont like being outside, id try a couple more times and if the same thing happens it might not be worth stressing her over, hope ur fingers okay lol.

ZoeyTheBeardie

Hatchling Dragon
She’s stressed, poor girl, some beardies dont like being outside, id try a couple more times and if the same thing happens it might not be worth stressing her over, hope ur fingers okay lol.
is there anything i can do to make her less stressed? i feel so bad

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
is there anything i can do to make her less stressed? i feel so bad
Not really :/ my beardie ran to a cactus for about a month when i took her outside, i guess just consistently and repetition will be the main factors, keep her in your arms the whole time is what i did with my beardie, eventually she wanted down and to explore.