• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

PLEASE HELP! My gf just stepped on our beardie

ogi

Bearded Dragon Egg
We named our bearded dragon gojo. He likes to hide underneath our blanket and my gf accidentally stepped on him. :(. After my gf stepped on him, he's pooped right away and the color is completely white. But, he still manage to walk. I took some dubia roach, he also ate it. We just concern to our beardie. Its gonna be okay right?. My gf concerned and cried alot. Help me and my beardie :((((

Attachments

• 16278322705006559104861556953775.jpg
    16278322705006559104861556953775.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 51

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
We named our bearded dragon gojo. He likes to hide underneath our blanket and my gf accidentally stepped on him. :(. After my gf stepped on him, he's pooped right away and the color is completely white. But, he still manage to walk. I took some dubia roach, he also ate it. We just concern to our beardie. Its gonna be okay right?. My gf concerned and cried alot. Help me and my beardie :((((
Watch the beard --- if it goes black you need to get him into the vet ASAP---- www.arav.org website to find a reptile vet in your area - is he moving around? watch the behavior of the dragon - if he becomes lethargic not moving not eating-- you want normal behavior and the beard its especially important - watch for black if it goes black hes either in distress or pain or both and something is wrong ---- what kind of lighting are you using in the tank ? UVB NO COILS please ---- basking temps ? and how are you taking them? This is all very important and especially for a dragon that is possibly injured but still important for health and behavior ---- the white on the legs hes going to shed --- its the black beard you need to watch for

Julee1971

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Did u ever take your Beardie to a vet??? You never responded when Sadie advised you to monitor him and take him to a vet. Did he die???