• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Please help, is this tail rot?

Is this tail rot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RowanMax

Bearded Dragon Egg
E21E193B-CCF9-4854-822A-03C6C4CE85BB.jpeg

So worried about our little guy. I called Petco about it and they said no- but I think we should take him to a vet. Please advise!

Attachments

• 1B2D159A-6748-4183-AA36-94D08CEDB66D.jpeg
    1B2D159A-6748-4183-AA36-94D08CEDB66D.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 29
  • E6AA85AE-6DFA-4E0D-9DE4-19FBF5C0B47C.jpeg
    E6AA85AE-6DFA-4E0D-9DE4-19FBF5C0B47C.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 29

RowanMax

Bearded Dragon Egg
It looks like it got pinched -- go to this website and post these pics on that forum---------there are people there that can look at it and advise you to what to do -- its possible it might fall off but the people there are better experienced and there is a vet moderator on that forum
www.beardeddragon.org
kaylyn
Thank you! I tried joining, but the admin hasn’t send the email
Confirmation yet...it’s been a few days.

Selena Walters

Bearded Dragon Egg
My daughter bearded dragon Lucy had that same issue and we got him from the reptile show. The breeder that sold him to us either pinched his tail when he was put in the container or a cage mate bit it. It looked far worse than that but the tip eventually fell off and healed over. The vet we took him to said he was fine and not to worry. Your dragon looks good and should be fine.