• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pink poop

Bad Decision

Hatchling Dragon
My bearded dragon(about one year old female), had pink in the whites of her poop! She is acting normal and I didn’t notice any strange behaviors. I’m relatively new to own a beardie and I don’t know what I should do.

Bad Decision

Hatchling Dragon
i have been feeding her Dubai roaches, kale, and butternut squash, occasionally i will feed her a blueberry. i don't remember feeding her anything red. i feed the Dubai roaches with stale bread and oranges and limes. for their water i use polymer non toxic water crystals for their water.

Bad Decision

Hatchling Dragon
it has only happened once. she has had perfectly healthy whit poop since. i fed her crickets for a week when i first got her, but those were getting stinky so i switched to meal worms. that lasted until i ran out. then to save money i bought a colony of dubias. i haven't fed her any thing else.