• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Phoenix Reptile Expo!

BabyBlizzard

Bearded Dragon Egg
It's November 15th and 16th. I'm super excited! Anyone else going that lives in AZ? I would love to bring my dragon but I don't know if that will be too much for him. Could give it a try I guess?

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Most of the time personal pets are not allowed

SpikeDragon714

Hatchling Dragon
We're going and taking our four kiddos. They love visiting the Arizona Reptile Store in Mesa and checking out the huge python and all the iguanas and beardies they have. This will be our first year going so we're pretty excited!

Elemental Dragon Lord

Bearded Dragon Veteran
If you see this ugly guy say hi
110713202215.jpg

NickG1987

Hatchling Dragon
I went to the Atlanta Repticon last weekend, and lots of people brought their pets. Saw a lot of people carrying snakes, and even more BD's. Even saw a couple on a leash!

akaJules

Bearded Dragon Egg
We went to the Sacramento Reptile Show and many people had their pets there as well. We chatted up a few of them, and their animals enjoyed being there and being pet! Use your discretion as to whether or not your pet would be stressed, and you could use a leash if need be. Wish I could go to all the different shows!