• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pesticide free?

Bearded Momma

Bearded Dragon Egg
Because it's organic, does that mean it's pesticide free? I'm beginning to breed crickets. I need topsoil that pesticide free. This is what I already own and was curious.

Attachments

• 15103281717661068600390.jpg
    15103281717661068600390.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 14

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I would think so - ALL NATURAL ? most pesticides are not natural. Is there a phone number on the package? I just don't trust no body's claims no more!

BrookeE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Organic doesn't necessarily mean its pesticide free, however organic does mean that any pesticides used must be NATURAL, not synthetic (chemical). Which is where the all-natural claim comes from. So it may have "natural" pesticides in it. If you specifically need pesticide free you may actually have to get a bag that literally says pesticide-free on it.