• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Ok everyone it's been awhile so....Intros

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
As one of your moderators my name is Dana I'm in WI I had 3 dragon's but lost my female Izzy (pictured in my profile pic Petco baby) in May sadly and very unexpectedly.. Thought she maybe had parasites so I took her to the vet they did xrays and bloodwork her liver seemed to be in bad shape. I went to pick her back up but she died in my hands there in the room..
I have my 2 boys Simon who is 2 1/2 yrs Petco baby received_383303755394157.jpeg
20180505_161439.jpg and Cooper who is 1 Petco baby.
I have 3 cats: Zoe 9yr Russian Blue, Chopper 10yr Black cat and Harley 11 yr Maine coon
I have 1 dog Jax she is 4 1/2 yr American Bulldog, and in about 7 weeks I will have a new puppy Cody he is a Boxer and I am training him to be my service dog as I am disabled.
And last but not least I have a Betta fish named Bluie..

I am at home and try my best to check in here at least once a day sometimes more, however being disabled I am not always able to get online to type alot of replies.. So I will see if there are any emergency posts if so I do my best to respond quickly.

Last edited:

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I’m Patsy and I’m in Chicago. I am mostly around here on weekday mornings. I have three bearded dragons:

Dexter is 5 1/2, she’s my Petsmart baby. She has a small bump on her lower back, the vet thinks at some point she may have hurt herself and that’s how it healed. She also has granulation tissue in her mouth that comes and goes. None of her conditions hinders her. She is spunky as ever and loves to eat bugs (salad not so much).
9D6145BE-C35A-4D5E-8207-A1B531E4A6D8.jpeg

Luci is my Petco baby and he is 4 1/2. He has always been my free spirit. Doesnt like snuggles and refuses to sit still for very long. He’s always got places to go and corners to sleep in!
E7DABCE2-B46B-43C6-A0FC-4590DF67C7E4.jpeg

Dolly is well, she’s a doll! She is estimated 4 1/2 years old. She was abandoned in an apartment and the landlord found her and brought her to Petco. They told me about her and I asked around to see if someone would take her. My friend said “you know you are taking her home”. So home with me she came. She was the most gentle girl from the moment I brought her home. Never got upset with me always just went with the flow. She is the best combination of my other two dragons.
059A3E00-10C3-4620-A446-F944D9B1823A.jpeg

I also have a Persian cat, fish, White’s tree frogs, a pacman frog, a veiled chameleon, and a chested gecko!