• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New to this Forum

LizardLady4

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey I'm new in this forum but i have had my male beardie for about 3 years and he was already a year old..he is a monster now absolutely huge!Last fall we got a fem ale dragon of about 8 months old from some people because they were afraid of her. They have mated now and she has had 21 eggs...19 are left so far and they should be hatching off in the next week or so...i have never birthed lizards before...Any tips??
thanks a bunch!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello LizardLady4 and welcome to our forum. We hope you enjoy it. Our member base has been phenomenal and we have received positive feedback from those who have sought help.

I can't help you with breeding, but I know of some really good breeders who are members. Cough, you know who you are. I'm sure they can give you some tips.

BTW...the organge is a bit hard to read with the forum's brown background.

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Aloha, welcome and other nice stuff.
New poopers need the same uvb requirements and temps as the big ones. I offer mine greens after the 1st 3 days and I start with 1/8 to 1/4 inch crickets at the same time. Once they start eating good luck keeping up...lol

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yeah you need to make sure you have appropriate uv and heating set up for them. You also want to have large enough basking areas for them all to be able to bask (that way no one gets jealous). I prefer to only keep five per bin to limit the chance of competition. Babies can eat up to 100 crix a day each. So make sure you lock on for a crix supplier. How long have they been in the incubator? It takes around 60 days give or take a few for them to hatch out. Good luck and please let us know if you have any other questions. And welcome to our little family.