• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New to reptiles

ProGMOII

Bearded Dragon Egg
My 9yo son just got a new baby fancy. So that means my wife and I do the internet and forum work. ok, we also do; terrarium cleaning, watering, bathing, feeding, light and temp monitoring, as well as watching Puff's health, LOL.

While we learned a lot by reading, the more we care for Puff the more details and science making this a true family adventure.

Our boxer, Charlie Maxx, lives to have starting contests with Puff. This is a point of concern, Charlie seems to like the Beardie but we know the potential there and have to keep doors closed.

We look forward to reading and understanding more and hope to be a part of the community that cares for living things.

We also have a softshell turtle that was found during hurricane Irma, so her name is, get ready for this, Irma. She still fits in the palm of your hand. My son's class has adopted her but we take care of her during vacations. Looking to get our local aquarium to adopt her.

Other than that we have a family owned honey producer that is letting the kids learn to take care of hives.

It is nice to have an online community for help and support. Look forward to helping Puff thrive with your assistance.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Welcome to the forum! There's some great information in the links at the bottom of my post here. If you have any questions let us know!

BTW...bee pollen is very good for bearded dragons. Sprinkled on salads or feeders. It helps boost immunity and sometimes helps get picky eaters to eat.

ProGMOII

Bearded Dragon Egg
Welcome to the forum! There's some great information in the links at the bottom of my post here. If you have any questions let us know!

BTW...bee pollen is very good for bearded dragons. Sprinkled on salads or feeders. It helps boost immunity and sometimes helps get picky eaters to eat.
Thnx,
We are at a pick stage. I am on my phone and do not see any links. I am not device compatible as my kids say.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Under General Bearded Dragon Discussion, there are 5 posts at the top that have to do with general care etc.

Mark the Mailman

Hatchling Dragon
Welcome to the forum! My family just started with a fancy at the end of Nov. She is already 10" long and eating 30-50 insects/day so get ready for the fun

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

ProGMOII

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thank you for the reply!

I have a softshell turtle that we are getting ready to release. This is based on a call from a Florida turtle wildlife officer. My son and his class may be excited that Irma is still healthy enough to survive in our retention ponds. The caveat being, make sure no Gators are there. Fortunately the kids school has one and it is gator free for the time being and at least the last 4 years.