• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New tempered glass doors for Zen

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
If anyone is interested that has a Zen Habitat they now have tempered glass replacement doors for the 4x2x2 tanks - they are $99 / set - I just ordered 2 sets as I have 2 tanks --

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
If anyone is interested that has a Zen Habitat they now have tempered glass replacement doors for the 4x2x2 tanks - they are $99 / set - I just ordered 2 sets as I have 2 tanks --
I seen those a while back, let me know how you like them.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They have shipped them out --
The glass are nice - they sent door stops for the tops of corners so the one glass does not hit the door knob when opening it - also you need to install the door strips so the glass doors glide better in the track - the glass is definitely alot clearer looking into the tank - but it does make the tank heavier now w/ those doors

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
The glass are nice - they sent door stops for the tops of corners so the one glass does not hit the door knob when opening it - also you need to install the door strips so the glass doors glide better in the track - the glass is definitely alot clearer looking into the tank - but it does make the tank heavier now w/ those doors
i know they have a film on them, does it have a color at all? Could u take a picture?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i know they have a film on them, does it have a color at all? Could u take a picture?
PXL_20210808_215606973.jpg

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Very nice, they look good , whose that in the background? They’re looking comfy :)

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Very nice, they look good , whose that in the background? They’re looking comfy :)
That's hiccup- he's my 3+ yr old--- I don't see any film on the doors-- I cleaned them w/ the stuff I got for the plexiglass and they cleaned up real nice- blaze got the same doors

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ok so I broke one of the glass doors tonite it shattered - I had one door partially opened and opened the other door it hit the knob and shattered the door ---- NOT HAPPY ---- I have reached out to Zen and they are sending me a new door --- heres a pic of it ---------- I need to be really careful when opening the doors --- what a pain in the neck - the plexiglass door will be going in till the other one comes --

Attachments

• shattered door.jpg
    shattered door.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 10

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Ok so I broke one of the glass doors tonite it shattered - I had one door partially opened and opened the other door it hit the knob and shattered the door ---- NOT HAPPY ---- I have reached out to Zen and they are sending me a new door --- heres a pic of it ---------- I need to be really careful when opening the doors --- what a pain in the neck - the plexiglass door will be going in till the other one comes --
Ohh nooo! I was afraid of that, i sometimes accidentally open mine to fast,…. Was ur dragon okay? It looks like it stayed together…

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ohh nooo! I was afraid of that, i sometimes accidentally open mine to fast,…. Was ur dragon okay? It looks like it stayed together…
There was some glass but we took the door out this morning and cleaned up when some of the glass fell apart taking it out- Blaze was fine he never moved as I was putting them to bed so he stayed in out spot and there wasnt much glass in there over nite getting it out was a different story so I just took him out and put him in his carrier vacuumed up the glass and put one of the plexiglass doors back on till the other one comes for now

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
There was some glass but we took the door out this morning and cleaned up when some of the glass fell apart taking it out- Blaze was fine he never moved as I was putting them to bed so he stayed in out spot and there wasnt much glass in there over nite getting it out was a different story so I just took him out and put him in his carrier vacuumed up the glass and put one of the plexiglass doors back on till the other one comes for now
Ugh that sucks :( , at least blaze wasn’t hurt.