• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Project In the Works

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Morning All,
I have been very fortunate when it comes to the health and well being of My Beardies. This year my breeding pairs are producing eggs in an amount I wont be able to sell on a local level. I am going to be going to the reptile show in Hamburg PA, this june and I have been working on a website as well My site address is www.tnddragons.com and I would really like forum members to give opinions on it as I build it. I am keeping it clean and simple or at least I think so. This forum is linked on the site thru www,mybeardie.com as well as a couple other forums I visit. I do have to add that of all the forums I visit, this one seems to have the most potential to grow into something special. Every member should participate in the forum to make it something beyond the norm that is out there. Remember everyone has an opinion on how something should be done. But if you get all those opinions together you really can learn many ways to do the same thing. One of my former bosses had a saying "Always teaching always learning" and that is what this forum seems like to me.
Thank you all for a moment of your time
Tom

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks, Tom. That is exactly the philosophy my hubby and I have had when we built this site. The forum member base that we have today is exciting. All of our members appear to take their beardie dragon care very seriously and are eager to learn and share their experiences. You have been a valuable asset with the advice you have given our newbies. ;D

Wish you the best of luck with your breeding! Your dragons pics on your site are incredible.