• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New pics of Savage

Daniel Mathews

Bearded Dragon Egg
Little Savage
f8277e63635bbc7c424398a57e6674bb.jpg
e31c845bb33e5e4fea397eadc9c61792.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Awe just itty bitty baby! Just be careful they can just dart off with no notice and a fall that far could really hurt him..

mjfreaks

Hatchling Dragon
When I picked up my beardie he was kinda reddish and sluggish...wife said to pick up another one and the one I picked up jumped down from my hand. At least 3-4ft down and gunned it. I was like..well, guess its official I am getting this lil booger. lol. Ive been holding him more and more and he doesnt really dart off my hand anymore. Its so sweet. My favorite part is giving him water off the tip of my finger.

Daniel Mathews

Bearded Dragon Egg
When I picked up my beardie he was kinda reddish and sluggish...wife said to pick up another one and the one I picked up jumped down from my hand. At least 3-4ft down and gunned it. I was like..well, guess its official I am getting this lil booger. lol. Ive been holding him more and more and he doesnt really dart off my hand anymore. Its so sweet. My favorite part is giving him water off the tip of my finger.
Awwwwwwwwwwwww

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Latest posts